GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

"Fruit salad, Yummy Yummy, Fruit salad Yummy, Yummy"

Ah the lovely sounds of the wiggles! My lovely hubby found a wiggles music file on winamp, and now whenever I want to get anything done (Really I'm packing for our trip) #1 and #2 will only let me if we are dancing.......

But hey, at least I did get to go through the kids clothes and dig out summer stuff, not that we'll need it at Grandma's but at least I have an excuse to start garage sailing, now that I know what they don't have YEA!

And now back to cleaning and packing, with the Wiggles!

Watching the ponies galloping home their tails in the air going Swish swish swish, as they ride home to farmer brown ----do, do, do, do.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Yeah, my kids insist on doing everything to Veggie Tales. "Oh where is my hair brush? Oh where, oh where, oh where not therrrrre is my hair brush!" Ugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home