GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Where's my brick!

Yes I'm feeling very sentimental tonight, no I don't have PMS, and no I don't know why. Hubby turned our screen saver on to a slideshow that goes through all the photos on our computer, and I've been just staring at it forever and I can't believe my kids are growing up so quickly. I even caught myself saying the other day that I need to put bricks on their heads. I use to hate it when my father would say that....It sounded SO corny, but I now understand the grain of truth hidden in that statement.

Just last night DH and I were discussing whether or not to let #1 ride the bus to preschool next year. DH feels I should ride it with him the first few days....um yeah that will go good with a 2 year old tagging along, I'm thinking I should just walk him over myself (School is only 2blocks away) and make sure he gets into his classroom every day and his teacher knows he's there, but I know how much he would LOVE the bus ride, and wants to be more independent.

Yes #2 is just as bad at not staying little. It dawned on me all of a sudden that he's almost 2, doesn't seem possible, it really doesn't. We also realized that we moved into our current house when he was the exact same age as #1 was when we moved into our TX house.

So if you're feeling at all nostalgic, I'll be posting a few pics to compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home