GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Doggie Dinosaur Roar

Hubby and the boys have a game they call dinosaur roar.....Basically they chase each other while being as loud as they possibly can and the dinosaur "Tickles" the people it catches. We're dog sitting for a week and half and while our dog was wrestling with the other (smaller) puppy #1 was having a fit...Until he decided they were playing Doggy Dinosaur roar. Now he wants to be a doggie so he can play too.

It's scary how well Hubby knows me. He "almost" read my mind last night. We were talking and I made the comment how our Horse-dog is going to miss having a playmate, and how #1 and #2 are going to miss him as well. After saying that I was thinking Hmmm maybe this will be what it takes to get Hubby to think we need another dog, and out of his mouth came..NO WE ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER DOG. Not that I'm pushing for it, heck I'm just glad I got him to agree to another kid in the future, but I did mention to him the other night that some people we know are trying to rehome their dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home