GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I was wrong (um right)

Hubby, who "never" looks at my blog, looked at my last post and wished for me to clarify one point. He didn't say he didn't want another baby....what he said was he wanted to postpone it for a few months till our finaces are in a better situation. So there it is his side of it.

What he didn't add was that it's highly likely we'll be in the same situation for quite a while unless Uncle Sam helps us out (we're hoping to claim the losses we took on our house last year for a nifty refund). So waiting is really pointless since at that point it would just end up postponed again, and again, and again...Until #1 and #2 move out of the house and I go through menopause and it's a mute point ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    That sucks! I try to vent about Jon to the moms' groups to avoid this situation. Bummer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home