GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Friday, February 02, 2007

I think we're mabey getting well

Everyone's been sick lately, and I think we might finally be getting over it. I kept #1 home the last 2 days because he seemed sick, untill after the bus passed our house. I think I'm getting played, and he's only in Kindergarten!!! So today he was going, no matter what...till they called a 2 hour snow delay, which means no morning kindergarten, so we're home again! It wouldn't be so bad, but our neighbors are sick as well so we can't let the kids play together.

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to blog about, but it's gone. I've forgotten about it. I was going to take the kids to NY in a couple weeks, but that trip ended up canceled. A friend of mine's family lives in New Jersey, so we were going to drive out there with all the kids together, stay with her mom, and I was going to take my boys in on the train for the day while she was going to visit family. Oh well mabey some other time. I still think DH and I will take the boys somewhere. Just not sure where, and the only way I'll never get Dh to go to NY of his own free will. I've only wanted to go for the last 15 years, mabey I'll make sometime in the next 15 ;-) Now if I can just figure out somewhere 4-5 hours from Cincinnati to go cheaply, and without camping. It's a little cold out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home