GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Some pictures

It's been forever since I've posted pictures, although having a cable from the camera to the computer that's not smashed on the end would help. Last night we decided to take pictures to put into the cheapo frames I bought for the IL's gift bags. We were suppose to go see Santa, but #2 came home from school with a fever. Given he was happy as could be after nap, #1 was especially cooperative afer an earlier all out blowout, tantrum, and time out, but mainly because we need to get these shipped out we decided to chance it. We had a lot that I liked, but weren't gift worthy.

Yes They both need haircuts, but if I were that organized a woman I'd have actually had professional pictures taken.

On a completely different note, you ever have a day you send your child off to school, and just wait for the phone to ring to come get them? #1 was up coughing half the night Crabby as could be this morning, wouldn't cooperate with me trying to take his tempature ( I don't "think" he had one), and claiming he was going to turn tv on when he got home (he lost tv for today because of yesterday's tantrum). All before the bus came to claim him. I just don't know if the call will be from the nurses office or the principles office. Oh and no, I don't make a habit out of sending sick kids to school, but both my boys have had this cough for weeks. I think I might need to bring them in next week if it doesn't clear up, but with DH's wonderful company I honestly don't know if we have health ins till the first of the year....Not that it would cover the visit, but still. It'd be nice for it to go towards the $4,000 deductible.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Me said…

    We have the same healthcare as you. ;)

    Most of the time we don't even reach the deductible - but this year wouldn't you know it, we are going to just reach that thousands and thousands of dollars just as it's time to START OVER AGAIN. LOL.

    As for the pic's... the boys do not need haircuts! LOL. They look fine!!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said…

    We never meet the deductable. This is a good problem to have.

    The boys are adorable!

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said…

    Your boys are getting so big!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger -E said…

    The boys are so big!!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    They are getting huge! #2 looks a lot like you now!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Girl.
    Is that a real tree?

    We switched to artificial last year and this year and no coughing. No usual chest crap and that nagging cough.

    I attribute it to the damn real tree we always had. This year, no one was sick and I didn't lose my voice.

    Just a thought. They are getting so big and adorable as always.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home