GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, September 07, 2006

School part 2

Ok, I promised pictures so here they are. I forgot the camera in the morning so this one is when I picked him up.















When I picked him up I tried to find out how school was, asked him a million questions and go the answer of yeah, every time. Even if it wasn't a yes no question. We walk in the door of the house and he sees the dog and says. " Hi Pooh Bear, I went to school and played with Mr. Keith, we read a raccoon story. I played with trucks, and two cars (holding up 2 fingers) . I colored. You can't go to school. You're too big, You can't play with Mr. Keith"

Well at least he'll tell the dog about his day :-)

For his birthday we just had Grandma and Grandpa over (they're still living at the campground near us till next week) for dinner and had pizza B-day cake etc.

Any one who may remember the cake from #1's third Birthday may think this cake looks a little familiar. While still not "bakery" quality I would like to point out that at least it didn't turn out like a baby shower cake this time!

















And since I rarely put in pictures of myself and I tend to do a pretty good job of avoiding the camera I figure it's time to add one of few "family" pics that we've taken, even if it's not the greatest it's (sadly) one of the better ones we've taken.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    LOL... Yeah, we get lots of "nothing" around here. "Nothing" is what he did at school, all day. Every day. *shrug*

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy late birthday! I still can't get much out of the kids about school. We did stuff.

    Great family picture.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Me said…

    LOL that he told the DOG about his day but not you. LOL. CUTE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home