GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ramblings from a MNO

-Wow this is the first time I've been out past 11:30 on a MNO since blogger blowout

-Bummer most of it was listening to a bunch of skinny women (no offense to all skinny women) talk about how there butts look too big in this jean or that outfit, or what shoes they should wear with what kind of jeans...sorry, but I am SO not into this kind of stuff.

-Ok, mabey the stepford wives aren't quite as bad as I think they are there were a few good laughs and a glimmer of hope tonight, and one who's a formal Dallas-ite said they're better then them ;-) (Sorry Kami, but she did!)

- funnest part of the night was watching the look on the guys faces when they found out we were from a "mother's club" and none of us were avaliable or interested, and all of us had kids. 1 actually did seem like a really nice guy and one of the mom's took his number for her friend who's single.

-would a small group of women every really think taking a boat ride with some strange men at night is a good idea? I don't care how nice they seem.

-I like pina colada's, I really do, Never thought I would, but I really do!

- I don't like Corona, I tried it finally, but nope just tastes like beer to me, I could tolerate it and drank it, but still like Coor's light better. Oh and what are you suppose to do with the lime again? I shoved mine in my bottle and it seemed to help the taste.

As much as my first impressions of the bar was the song "Redneck Yacht Club" running through my head, I really liked it, and I'd definatly go back, but not with hubby, he doesn't like bars.

Totally not as much fun as I'm sure the A-town one last weekend was, but it definatly was the best one here so far, so I must say I am hopeful.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Hey now! I am in the Dallas 'burbs, I'll have you know. And I an NOT in Plano. So there. ;)

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like a fun night. I love pina coladas too. Try Mike's Hard Lemonade. I swear you will love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home