GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have got to stop watching "Miami Ink"

I've come up with yet another idea on what I want to get someday (when I turn 45, or when I loose 70 lbs, whatever comes first), and also a new locations (since the first now has a C-section scar and streatchmarks close by). I want a weed patch, with 3 different flowers growing. I know I know, but here's my reasons.

1) My life is always by design chaos. I hate chaos, but have come to the conclusion I can't live without it. The minute my life settles down I'll do something to disrupt it, move, have a baby, whatever, I find something.

2) Any time I try to have a garden it ends up a weed patch....there are some really pretty weeds out there by the way, and I have trouble telling what's a weed, and what's a flower/vegetable.

3) I want different flowers that would signify hubby and my kid's personality in one grouping. I'm thinking #2 is a dandelion. He's sunny, happy, strong, constant, keeps on going, and with the exception of almost being 3, not prone to mood swings normally, but he can be slightly bitter at times. Plus he eats them ALL THE TIME. Hubby I think something simple, might look delicate but has a strong constitution. A flower that likes shade, in other words, something I can't kill not sure what wildflower would fit that. #1 I don't know. I'm thinking a rose, thorns and all. Something that is flashy, delicate, thorny, and hardy all rolled into one. As I say he is always very....Either very happy or very angry but very. He also is one of the most sensitive people, but he hides it very very well.


The places I'm now thinking are in a vine type setting around my ankle or at the top of my back, but low enough to cover with a shirt if my boys are embarresed by being flowers. Depending on what course my professional life takes between now and then.

Yeah I know Hubby just rolled his eyes, rolled over and fell asleep, which is why I'm sharing this with you over a glass of wine, or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home