GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fun weekend

Last weekend we went camping 4 hours away, and met up with JK and her girls, who were on vacation 8 hours from us. I'm not sure if I've convinced her to LOVE camping although she seemed to like it and I think her children will bug her to go more often. Actually her hubby needs to watch out as I see some persuading into a camper in their future.

We had a great time it was so nice to see her again, and I can't belief how big and grown up the girls are getting. Unfortunately I only took 3 pictures and was always leaving my camera in the car, but I will post them later. Of course the picture I got of JK is her taking a picture of the kids...Big surprise ;-) She on the other hand took a ton so you'll have to bug her about blogging them.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger -E said…

    Yay! I'm glad y'all had fun! I'm so jealous that y'all were able to get together!!

    *pout*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home