GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I NEED MORE GRASS MAN!!!!

NO not the kind you smoke, although I could probably use some of that too, might make my life not seem so pathetic, that my main excitement at the moment is I finally got almost enough cut grass to mulch my vegetable garden.

See we have a mulching mower with no bag. Despite the fact I've raked and raked and raked after every time hubby mowed the yard, I was not getting nearly enough mulch. So I even made a deal with the neighbor boy (after making sure his mother didn't need her cut grass) that I'd buy it off him for 50 cents a bag load, but he has yet to deliver. However thanks to the week of rain (which drove me and the boys nuts) the grass was supper long when we cut it in spurts between rain this week, so I got me enough mulch to go around my existing plants YIPEE!

I know it, you all want my life!

To clarify :
E - I totally agree with you Hubby should finish school first, but I've nagged him, and bugged him, encouraged him, and waited patiently for 4 years for him to enroll in a school again, and it hasn't happened. When we were in TX he did have tuition reimbursement, but no longer does. And I've gotten tired of waiting which is why if he doesn't very very soon, I will, and he'll just have to wait till I'm done.

Merrit - I'll have to rent the movie, I have never seen it. I know I live under a rock!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home