GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's day

We had a very nice, very quiet day. I woke up at 9:30 to donuts and coffee, stayed in my pj's till 11 ish, and then watched the boys ride their bikes in one of the few breaks from the rain. Hubby also planted my artichoke starter's in the garden. They are starting to look sickly inside so hopefully getting them in the ground will help...hopefully.

The boys and hubby made me this key holder for my gift.

Apparently they are all sick of being ready to go and having mommy have to search the entire house for her keys. Not that I'd be unorganized or anything ;-)

Then after lunch I had to head off to work. Luckily it was a fairly quiet day in my department anyways, and I was able to leave early because by that time I wasn't feeling well. Also nice that the nice manager was on so he let me come home after finishing up my area.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home