GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, April 24, 2006

Who would you sleep with?

Yesterday hubby found out his co-worker's wife left him for his best friend. This got me thinking, and last night I fell asleep with thoughts of who would I sleep with if I were suddenly single, which led to a very strange dream about dating Orlando Bloom, but that's another story. However for clarification I dumped him because he wasn't a good enough boyfriend (nah I don't have any narcisitic tendicys ;-)).

I was telling hubby about my this and we started talking about who we would sleep with if the other one died....Real people we know not celebrities...And no I won't name names, Sorry.

After setting ground rules of if it was the right circumstances and the other person was suddenly single too, I came up with 2 people. One would be no more then a one night stand, and the other I could see as a relationship. This doesn't include Felipe, who I met on my trip down to Blog Blowout, and again at the b ar, but I'd never find him again, and he is more in the fantasy realm then the reality one. If it did, then my total would be 2 one night stands and 1 LTR.

Hubby who isn't much of a people person, and knows far fewer people then I do, came up with 4 total...2 one nighter's and 2 possible LTR's. MEN!!! I did approve of one of his LTR possibilities as a future step-mom for my kids if I ever die though ;-) The other, I would only approve if my boys were grown and raised and gone from the house.

I must say it was a very interesting, and very enlightening conversation to have.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger -E said…

    We've had that conversation too, but I just don't think I could remarry. Not because I'm all pie-eyed and gooey about our romance, but because I've been married for so long I deserve freedom! I can think of one or two people for LTR, but not living together or marriage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home