GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, April 17, 2006

Updates

On the personal ad I have so far gotten 1 response, and she is suppose to call me when she knows when she can do something.

As far as the snake, I blew up the picture so here!

And just for good measure the other picture I took:


I know I'm loosing it, but my mind isn't gone so far yet that I'm halucinating snakes in my yard. And no I have no idea why they came out in black and white in blogger...they aren't in the file, but I'm not going to worry about that right now.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh please! That is such a baby snake. Try comin' face to face with a rattlesnake in the yard.

    Yeah! Now that is scary! This one is even running away from the camera.

    You are losing it!

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    NOW I SEE IT!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home