GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The conclusion of "The Great Florence Mystery"

After hours of digging and sweating, Toiling, and blood, and a few tears (Ok that's because I stabbed myself with a seam ripper working on some curtains), the great mystery was reveled. Part way into the dig it was discovered that the"wood" was actually metal and there was another piece of wood next to it, Could this be an old root cellar filled with all sorts of hideous, pickled vegetables?

So what was under the large piece of metal sheeting you ask?



NOTHING, well unless you count a few worm and or snake trails. Sorry hubby, maybe next time you'll find you're stashed money.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Awww! No treasure.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    Damn! I thought you all was gonna strike gold!

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Candy said…

    It was... NOTHING? NOTHING? Geez... I had all kinds of ideas rolling around in my head.

     
  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger Val said…

    LOL, well I should have known better. We dug up lots of sheet metal when my parents bought out house growing up. Too bad there's no story. sigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home