GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow, Kids, fights, punishment, Diets, Money,.......

Yup I'm ALL over the map today. First my stew turned out pretty good for all the inquiring minds that wanted to know, I brought it to work and though no one ate much, which I didn't expect I was able to pawn off the remainder on a poor collage student I work with. She said it'd go good with the pickles and ketchup she had in her fridge.

Last week we had thunderstorms all week. Today, the first week of spring....SNOW.. 2-3 inches of it. Here in Kentuckyland that means a snow day for #1, yippiee, can't you just hear my enthusiasms *Cough cough*. We played outside, went to the library, bank, and mall today. I've invented a new punishment for the constant fighting between the boys. They have to sit at each other in the hallway until they can both say I'm sorry and I love you and give hugs without tackling each other. Actually I didn't invent it, my mom use to use it.

I have a picture to share today Hubby took while at an airplane museum with #1 and my dad....My mom, #2, and I stayed home.

MY FUTURE MODEL

K, blogger won't add it at the moment I will later.

I've been on hubby's low carb diet with him. Not because I care about loosing weight right now, I really don't, but to be a nice supportive wife, and to keep track and not make him supper high carb meals. Yes it'd be nice, but it so is not enough motivation for me. Well I have been loosing and I lost even more last week which was cool since I was sure I gained. I'm now only 10lbs from my little goal, where I was when I got preg with #2...If you can call it a goal since I don't care too much if I make it, and still a LONG way from my ideal weight..

On a Money victory I got some awesome sales at the grocery store and am on my way to making budget this week. I've really been trying to stick to one, while I haven't run us into the ditch in a while, I'm really at a point of seeing some improvement in our overall finacial picture if I don't take us too far off budget this spring/summer. I also bought a new organizer/wallet so I can take my different envelopes or budget area's with me and keep them separate. I was super excited when I realized my envelopes would fit and that they had a separate pocket just for them...Yes it takes very little to amuse me sometimes.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    Well, I wanna see the model!!!

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    Okay, so how do you do low carb and not eat meat? Or are you a meat eater again?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home