GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Baby's leaving me

Yeah ok, not till next year, but it's that time of year again. Time to find the right preschool. We went and looked at one today, he was thrilled and extremely upset that we had to leave. I will say I was impressed, it has awesome kid/teacher ratio's, looked very clean, although the new classrooms will be in the new addition they're putting on, and will have their own bathrooms. Plus I liked how the teacher, volunteers ( a sweet elderly couple) and director interacted with the kids. The only major drawback is he'd have to potty train by then, and that's an issue I'm not really into pushing, even though with him I'm sure it can be done.

I have one more to check out tomorrow, but I'm leaning towards the place I went today.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    They won't work with you? My boy trained in a week at school. That may work. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home