GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, February 11, 2006

SPF: Lovin' it

Y
Ok, this is my first SPF and I know I'm already getting my grade docked because I'm turning it in on Monday. This week's SPF is brought to us by Kami, who is filling in for Kristine.

What you love most about your home


For me it was a toss up. The amazing style it has and how "weird" it looks from the outside (in a goodway) and the funky floorplan. Or the view from my kitchen window of the city around us. Since I already have a photograph of the outside, and it's an icky cloudy day that doesn't do my view justice, I chose the floorplan and '60's style.






What you love least about your home


This has to be the previous people's decorating. Between the awful paneling in EVERY room, except our bedroom, which has awful wallpaper, and the blue/green carpet covering hardwood floors and frilly curtains.

This picture depicts the lovely carpet and one of the walls of paneling. (Ignore the child) I won't bore you with pictures of The dark faux wood in the family room, the medium colored faux wood in #2's room, the light wood in the kitchen, the faux rock in the basement, and the faux brick we just pulled out of #1's room.

What you love most about yourself.


This one I had to think about since physically I'm not loving much. I "like" some things about the way I look, but I ain't lovin anything. So how to come up with part of my personality I like that I can show a picture of was the hard part. So why a picture of #1's freshly painted green walls? I like that I am willing to take risks, and will try almost anything. I mean who in their right mind will let a 5yr old pick out the shade of green and blue paints for his room? (I did nix the pink and purple color scheme he wanted).

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    Look at that snow!!! I think your house looks cool!

    Gah, Candy plays the Monday before, and you play the Monday after. What will I do with you girls?

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your house is way to cool!

    Here's the trick to turning yours in late... At the bottom you can alter the date... Fools em everytime.

    Great SPF and welcome aboard!

    I played!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home