GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Help the fashion victim's!

I need advice, I really do. The pending trip to Austin, and the rumors that it is in the 70's have me thinking about summer. I have two area's of concern when it comes to my summer wardrobe. One I'm a short's and T-shirt person, so how to I wear shorts still and make myself look put together. And if I am wearing shorts with a nicer top, what do I wear on my feet? I really can't do flip flops. I mean the piece of cloth between my toes hurts, I know there's something horribly wrong with me in this department.

At work last night I was eyeing pair A or possiblyPair B for everyday, with jean or kaki shorts, but are they too frumpy looking? I really fell in love with pair C, but I never dress up. But let's say I did, how do you dress up with open toed sandles? I mean it looks dorky to wear panty hose with them right? but if you're really dressing up don't you need them?

It's a good thing I have boys, because I'd be no help in guiding a girl through the life of fashion.

9 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    I dunno, but I just wanted to say "Hi"... funny Tom and I were just wondering about you guys. Glad to see you are doing well, I'm sorry about the m/c and the freaky doctor... yikes! ((HUGS))

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    I like pair A the best. And no, you don't have to wear hose when dressing up anymore, especially when wearing open toed shoes. :) Any brown slides, like those ones you show, will work for everyday. :)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger -E said…

    I like pair C, but I wouldn't wear heels because I am a clutz. Still I think they're cute. Go with what Kami said. I'll prolly show up in a YMCA t-shirt...hahahhahaha!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I like pair A. I had some like B a couple years ago and the soles/bottoms were so heavy.

    Glad to hear I'm not the only one wondering what to wear to BB.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like C but in a brown. No need for hose and you can wear those everyday. I have the same phobia of being clutzy, but we gotta at least try. Just walk slower.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    I like A.
    Will be cute with some painted toenails.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I don't ever wear hose. Maybe to a wedding.

    Do you work at Target, too?

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    What do you do at Target? I used to be softlines, but now I'm in the deli/bakery/starbucks...Does your store have those?

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like them all, and I don't advise wearing shorts. (Atleast not if it stays this cold.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home