GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My blowout details

Ok, here's the scoop on me. My plane get's in Friday night around 4:30, and I'm staying near the Oak Hill area, and gee darn Garden ridge :-)

If anyone wants to get together Friday night/ Sat Morning/ Sun (not too early) let me know, I'd love to see everyone's kiddo's while I'm there. The only things I need to do, besides the blowout of course, are drive by the old house and see if they have it looking nicer then we did. Go to Rudy's for breakfast one morning, and try to somehow get Rudy's lunch back home for hubby and his co-workers. Also if it's nice on Sun, I was thinking of trying to go to Mt. Bonnell (sp?) since it's one of the things I always wanted to do and never did when we were living there, but that would be exersize and I don't want to push myself too hard on vacation ;-) Who knows mabey a lunch at central market or something too.

There is a chance a friend of mine will be coming. I was telling her about it last night at work and she looked very wistful, and said she would love to do something like this, so I told her to come along. She's talking about it with her DH.

This is sad, I'm getting almost giddy over this. I realized that this is really the first trip I've taken by myself since I got married. And no trip to austin to buy our house doesn't count since that was an in and out deal and hubby made all arragments for me.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said…

    Glad you got your plane ticket. Cant wait to see you next month!

    I will email out the information like I said and then go from there. Feel free to contact me via phone or email.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    OMG!!!! YEA!!!!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dynila said…

    You're coming? Yay!

    TWO, yes, TWO people I know will be there, now!

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    We will have so much fun!
    you'll have to come by and see the kids.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home