GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Austin HERE I COME....Well mabey

OK, I haven't actually informed hubby I'm going and I have a few details I need to iron out at home first, (by the way hubby, if you read this before I talk to you I think I'm going...talk to me!)but I'm going to try to make it to the blogger blow out. Hubby went to bed tonight telling me I should go, basically saying it's cheaper then 6 months of prozac, and psyc apts. And when I called a friend on the west coast (thank god for the time difference, so I do have a friend I can call at midnight) she also told me if my sanity needed it I should go. So I'm figuring, after a beer and another one of thoese damn cookies from the bakery that are WAY too good, they both can't be wrong.

Now I'm off to offically sign up, as a mabey and try to find out all the info, like is everyone staying at one hotel? What are the set plans? Who's all going to be there? etc, etc, etc. I also need to make sure hotel and car rental will fit into the budget, but hey that's what credit cards are for right?

I really hope this pans out. It will be so much fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home