GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Why? NO! Why? NO! Why? NO!

The chorus of the last two day's #1 is Why? Why?Why? Why? why?. #2 is NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I even heard the dreaded words "because I said so" come out of my mouth the other day.

We are in the process of turning #1's nice ordinary bedroom with old lady teddy bear boarder's and lace curtains into a true little boy's jungle room. Unfortunatly I don't think #1 get's the fact that this will probably take us a month since I "think" we are going to be brave, or stupid enough to try removing the ugly faux brick paneling. We know for a fact that it is covering a plaster wall, and common sense says it's probably there becaue it was cracking so badly.

I'm bored today. I was geared up to have my daycare kids, but due to forcasted rain this afternoon that ain't happening. #2 needs to do something since he just got himself half dressed and brought me his shirt for help, and I'm still in my jammies.

Oh well probably go to the store and see if I can find a new exersize video that looks exciting. I'm not doing the whole New Year's resolution thingy, but my friend JK sent me this link http://www.busymommawellness.com/ , and while I didn't plan on exersizing right now I am starting to watch carbs with hubby again, so I might as well try it all.

Well I'm off to get moving for the day. With any luck I'll make it out of the houes before I have to come home to meet #1's bus.

Ugg and spell checker's acting up. Sorry to all perfectionists and English major's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home