GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'll never make the right decision

That's a fact I need to just accept. If something is staring me in the face that would make my life easier for even a few hours I have to reject it.

Today I got a call from #1's busdriver. After my first bought of panic (OMG who'd he bite) I found out that due to the whopping 1" of snow we received there will be no mid-day bus service. What did we move back to TX without my knowledge? My choices....Go pick him up, or he can stay till the 3:30 preschool bus...HMMMM. Two weeks ago it would have been no question. Let him stay. I mean he was getting off the bus saying I want to go back to school now. However in the last couple weeks he's been saying he doesn't want to go, not happy about leaving in the morning, and although coming home happy, not telling me he wanted to stay longer. This along with the fact that all I packed the poor boy for lunch was yogurt (his choice) I figured I'd better go get him.

I get to the office and his teacher's assistant brings him down for me to pick up and he takes one look at me and says "you can't take me home, I want busdriver to take me home. I don't want to go home, I want to stay at school, Jack's not going home." I also found out that he had 2 lunches today because one of the assistants gave him hot lunch for some odd reason, no I've never paid for hot lunch before, but I do send milk money every month or so

So not only did he not want to come home, he's been crabby ever since, and #2 who was a perfect angle today has been a complete brat picking fights with him ever since...Someone please tell me why I didn't just let him stay!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Psssst - because you have pregnant brain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home