GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Threatened miscarriage

WARNING: Don't read if you're sensitive to these issues

Ok, well threatened miscarriage is the "medical term" for what's going on. To make a really long story short and just to update everyone, I started spotting on Sat, spent the night in the ER, and even though everything was still ok as of Sunday morning, I have been spotting and cramping on and off ever since. I have to go back in for a blood test today which should shed some light on what my hormone levels are, but otherwise I just really don't know what's happening, but right now I'm not too hopeful.

Mainly because last night I woke up with a really bad stomach cramp, went to the bathroom and even though it went away, the pain kind of radiated through my back, and abdomen in what felt like a really really bad menstrual cramp (and at 4:30 in the morning I didn't think to look to see if I passed anything). So today I'm not bleeding any harder then I have been (which really isn't much) but I'm having cramps and feel very much like I'm having bad PMS....However I still feel like I'm going to puke.

So I'll post when I know anything new, but I might not be around for a few days. As I keep getting told, I need to just wait and see...Which I think is harder then just knowing.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    ((((((HUGS))))))

    I'll be thinking about you.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    We'll be thinking of you, sweetie.

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Blogger Dynila said…

    Good vibes... Good vibes.

    and a few words of wisdom from my OB:

    "No matter how much you may have, at any point in recent weeks, really *wanted* to not be pregnant right now it is Biologically Impossible to wish away a pregnancy."

    Take care of yourself hon :-) ~hugs~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home