GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, November 28, 2005

I've been Tagged

Ok, OK, I'm a little slow. DHW tagged me on Thanksgiving, and while I actually read her answers, and I didn't notice she tagged me till today. So here it goes

So here are the rules. Pay close attention because you may be the next to partake in all the fun! Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.
1. Sheri and Suzan
2. Kami
3. Cassie
4. E
5. Beth

Next select 5 friends to piss off : (sorry I only have 3 that haven't already been tagged)
1. Alister Deacon (aka Hubby)
2. Lucky Lum
3. Delaine
4.
5.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my first semester at a Tech school, and was planning on finding my way back to Europe as soon as I could after my trip to Greece the previous summer.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Living in our temporary housing situation at the campground we were suppose to be taking care of. Exactly one year ago I was visiting family in MN with the boys and w/o Hubby

5 snacks you enjoy
1)Ice Cream 2) Chocolate 3)Bakery goods 4) Popcorn 5) fruit cups

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics
1)I love spaghetti cause of meatballs 2) All of Larry the Cucumber's silly songs that made the Ultimate silly song countdown 3)Don't Cha (PCD's) 4)Because of You (I think that's what it's called, don't know who sings it) 5)Twinkle Twinkle Little star

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire
Depends if it's just one million or a lot of millions ...So I'll take the unlimited millions route with this question. Yes I have given winning the lottery a lot of thought ;-)
1)Fix up my house and give it away
2) Pay off all the bills for everyone in my family and DH's give them a car, house (if they don't have one. Pay it off if they do) under condtion they read a book I will give them by Dave Ramsey. Also I will let them know this is their clean slate, don't expect more
3) give half to a couple of charities I like
4) Move to where we are not known as lottery winner's/millionaire's, but still live in a very modest house (under 2,000 sq ft) and DH or I would keep the appearance of having a job/running a business..Even if it's selling our hobby so the kids don't know we're rich.
5)Travel, We'd do some more extravagant trips while the kids are little, but would limit them as they get older. We would however take minimum 3-4 week trips in our camper every summer

5 bad habits
1) Procrastination
2)untidiness
3) Spending too much time online
4) My horrible sweet tooth
5) Taking my stress out on DH

5 things you like doing
1) Going camping/ hiking
2) Putzing around my craft room
3) going on MNO's
4)Spending time with my DH and kids
5) Getting in the car and driving without a map (and without crabby kids)

5 things you would never wear again
1) Leg warmers
2) 2 foot high bangs
3) one piece work out outfit's
4)Biker's shorts
5)All the bridesmaid's dresses I have in my basement

5 favorite toys
1) My computer
2) my sewing machine
3) My new Garden tiller (early Christmas gift from MIL)
4) Camera
5) The phone

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger -E said…

    new sewing machine? Oooh, I want one of those. Because I just so need another hobby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home