GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, November 14, 2005

I will survive

Ok, well maybe I'm being a bit optimistic, but today was day one fo day care duty. The kids did great, no major fights, no one ended up in time out and all of the kids slept for at least 1 1/2 hours at the same time. WOOOHOOOOO. The mom came to pick them up and the baby was sleeping so she went home did a couple things and came back to get her later. She slept for 2 1/2 hours here. The most she's ever slept at home is 1 1/2...Guess I just have the knack. Only problem was nobody really ate lunch. Oh well I offered it to them. Tomorrow will be day 2, unless it rains. He doesn't work on days that rain.

On unrelated topics: LINKS My friend JK just started a blog YEAH...I've been after her to do this for a while now. So go check it out. Also Hubby decided to start one a while ago if interested. Now I'm warning you He is weird, and will occasionally post nuddie pics he finds online because they are "artistic". Um yeah right. In fact I've been accused of sending someone to that link as a joke, but it is in fact hubby's under his assumed name. So if you're into highly philosophical type posts, that likes to pretend your interested in nudie pics because they are art, and want to really know what's going on in my life from the other halves perspective check that out as well at Alister Deacon. Just don't say I didn't warn you ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home