GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, October 24, 2005

We are SO uncool

I've been hearing the buzz about Napoleon Dynamite for a while. I've seen all the shirts, figured there had to be meaning behind them, and so Hubby and I (in our always a moment too late fashion) decided to rent it this weekend. I don't get it. Neither does hubby. Sure there was a moment or two where we laughed, like seeing Deb's hairdo (that I remember proudly having), but other then that I just didn't get it. Oh well I guess once again I'm showing how uncool I am.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    I thought it was pretty stupid, too. I guess I'm not so cool!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I didn't get it either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home