GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Well, I cut the ties

I've been on a message board for Austin mom's since I left Austin, well way before, but I never unsubbed from it. I've been trying to wean myself off of it and stopped posting a while ago. Then I got to where I just didn't look at it much anymore because I felt fairly voyeuristic looking and not posting, so today I cleaned out my yahoo groups and unsubbed. I also left a few other groups I don't really have time for, that I'm not attached too emotionally.

I'm at a point I figure I don't know most of the people on there any more and the ones I do I've been able to keep up with them on their blogs (Thank goodness for blogs!)

On a separate issue, I'm not babysitting for the kids this week. Their dad didn't have any work scheduled for yesterday and today, and #1 has his 5yr checkup on Friday, so one more week of freedom. This is also good since they little boy had an ear infection as of last Friday, and low and behold #2's is sick AGAIN! Hopefully all will be well by next week. I really don't think it will be a "steady" job so it will hopefully just fill in as a nice one for extra money on occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home