GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween



What can I say, we had a nice night. #1 LOVED trick-or-treating and is still talking about it. #2 didn't get it and got freaked out by a guy in a scary movie mask. After about the 5th house he got in the mood. Almost in time to come home. We just did our rounds around our cul-de-sac. and then came home. Hubby said we only had 5 kids come. Bummer. I think we need to get a neighborhood party going on so people would see it from the main road at the end of ours, Then we might get more. But mabey some day in the future when I have more time I could organize that (yeah right). I'm adding in some pics of the kids. Yes once again mommy wasn't organized and #1 wore his store bought costume from last year and #2 wore #1's costume from 2yrs ago, that we got at Goodwill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home