GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm weak, I give in!

It's only October, but it's time to turn on the heat. I tried I really did, I wanted to make November, but it just didn't happen. We turned it on a while ago, but set the thermostat at 50 in case we had a surprise cold snap at night, but today I had to turn it up to 62. I've given in slightly, but I'm hoping to hold my own and not turn it up anymore.

Guess it's time to get off my rear and get moving...Yes my house needs cleaning, but more importantly, I need to warm up.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Oh, my. I'm a wuss, then. Ours is at 68!!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Good golly we're just happy to not be using the a/c right now!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home