GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, November 28, 2005

Whew the weekend is FINALLY over!!!

Don't get me wrong I enjoy a holiday like everyone else, but long weekends have started to get seriously long. I guess I'm just too rooted in my day to day life that when #1 doesn't have school, and Hubby is around for a longer then normal period things start to fall apart. And despite the fact my house looks like a tornado went through today, and I've been fighting a migraine, there is a comfort to being back on my own with #2 for the morning. Granted it helped that he slept till 10 YAHOOOOO so I got to go back to sleep after sending #1 off.

Also about 3 day's of hubby and I together time is about as much as we can take before we start wanting to kill each other. 2 if he's having a pity party, which he is this week. Basically he's saying he's always hungry on this diabetic diet he's on...um he never really ate too much more before hand he's just thinking about it now. Also he sent me what he ate today and he's eating WAY under the amount of carbs he's allowed at each meal. No wonder he's hungry. Oh and I've been doing it with him as I could do well to loose weight myself, and I've only cheated once so far. (I'm also allowing myself extra carbs if they are in the form of a veggie burger instead of his portion of meat)

On Thanksgiving hubby made a wonderful meal, and I was able to get some nice pics of the boys together, and some of #1 alone, #2 wasn't being overly cooperative. We also got our tree up and some of the outside lights. Most are broken and need replacing

Guess that's all that's new here now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home