GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Ah yes, our first snow fall of the year. Well I guess flurries is more like it. I'd be surprised if it actually collects. Yesterday was a balmy 69 degrees at this time of day. Today it's 36 (and yes this is the projected high).

I suppose this will help me get into the Christmas spirit. One of the radio stations here is doing 24 hours of Christmas music a day until after New Year's already. Work is full of fake pre-lit trees. I just have trouble feeling like it's Christmas before Thanksgiving.

Hubby and I were discussing if we want a real tree or if we want to use our fake on. I think both would be nice since our house has 2 rooms with picture windows. Hubby thinks we should do one or the other. I like the cost of the fake one, plus the fact I don't have to water it, but it's just not the same. Plus I like the whole go cut it yourself thing. I wonder if they even have any Christmas tree farms around here. I'll have to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home