GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Oops II - As if life around here wasn't insane enough



That about says it all folks!

Except I do have one warning!!!! Do NOT have makeup sex AFTER you decide you no longer are going to try for another because life has become just way too insane, and BEFORE really discussing a B.C. method. Natural Family Planning doesn't work when it comes to make up sex! If you do you will get one of these within day's of deciding you're really cool with not having another one, and starting on the next phase of you're life.

And yes, I'm still in the phase of not knowing if I want to laugh or cry, I've done both tonight. Oh did I mention the only reason I tested is I knew we were close to the right time of the month, and I wanted a beer, to deal with what I thought (haha) was PMS? This Damn Chamomile tea ain't helping like that beer would have.

tomorrow I get to try to find a new Dr. Yippee!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats! This one will be a girl......sending you baby girl vibes!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger -E said…

    **wildly clapping hands**

    I'm so happy for you! Even more happy it's not me, but I digress! I dunno if having three boys will be easier than having a girl. I wish you healthy baby vibes!!

    E

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    holy smokes!!
    now I guess you won't have to have that same old argument..
    congrats!!

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Dynila said…

    Woot! I know it's scary, but you're a great mom and you'll be alright.

    Think how the boys will feel. They won't HAVE to get along, there'll be someone else in the mix! I feel like I have to get along with my bro (although luckily this is not hard) because we are all the other one has. Now they can go two against one! Mua ha ha!

    FWIW, the Barbie thing isn't so bad. And dh has trained our girl to play cars with him ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home