GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Update

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers, it means alot to me.

Still nothing conclusive (nice huh) But the Dr's have said they are not overly worried. My HCG levels are increasing, although not as quickly as they should be, but since the U/S when I was in the emergency showed everything as ok, and they are increasing they said it's touchy, but they're not too worried. I'm still spotting once a day or so, but not much, and the cramping seems to have stopped.

My first apt with my ob is on Friday. So far I've had to deal with my regular Dr, because my OB was on vacation and they won't work with a patient they have not seen in their office...Even to just give them test results, but that's a whole other rant for another day ;-) My OB has been "consulting" on a patient (i.e. me) with my family Dr. I really wish the Family Dr did OB stuff, she is awesome, even if she hasn't delt with any OB stuff since med school (it's not that long ago for her lol)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Sounds good... You've been taking it easy, I'm sure. A friend here had the same symptoms, and her orders were to not lift for a few weeks. :)

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger -E said…

    I'm praying for ya, sister!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home