GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Friday, January 06, 2006

Time to snap out of it

I found my wallet yesterday. It was in my makeup case. I'd be the only one who would do that, but I still don't know WHY I'd put it there. Oh well at least #2 didn't throw it into the Christmas boxes or worse the garbage.

I do think it's time for me to come too. I had a great night at work last night as it was slow and we were all slap happy. And actually had a fairly good nights sleep.

Today I get to sit down and make out a new budget. We gave up on our old one a month ago and so now it's time to make a new one. I just didn't have the energy till now. Plus I need to find enough money to replace our vacuum that just died on us today. On Monday I need to go back to trying to stay on hubbie's low carb diet with him, or I'll gain back any weight I lost. Not to mention he'll probably do better if I stop tempting him, and he's gained back most of the weight he lost. So off I am to make a "healthy" grocery list and meal plan for next week again. If ya got any meal ideas (low carb - vegetarian - and easy) let me know.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Glad about the wallet.

    Check www.allrecipes.com

    They may have veggie or low carb sections.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home