GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, December 31, 2005

quick update

I had a miscarriage tonight. So far I'm doing ok, but I don't think I will be when the shock factor wears off so I might not be around much for a little bit. My parent's are still here and DH has off on Monday, so I have help at the moment. Hard part will be telling people. I got to the point of really thinking everything was ok, I hadn't bleed in so long, and I told people at work, and #1's teacher and some classmate's mom's etc.

I know I've been absent for a while, and I have a few good blog entries in my mind. One on my new outlook on Christmas. Hopefully I will get them on here soon, but right now my head hurts and I'm going to go to bed soon.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so sorry Beth. What a bummer way to end the year; new blessings for the new year to you and the family. HUGS!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    Oh Beth, I am so sorry for your loss!
    I don't know what else to say, but I'll be keeping you and your family in my toughts...

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    I;m sorry, Beth. ((((HUGS))))

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Big hugs! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm thinking about you.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Dynila said…

    Oh hon. I am *so* sorry.

    {{{big hugs}}}

    Try to take care of yourself, k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home