GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, January 16, 2006

Yup I live in Hickville USA

I got thinking today I could really use a night out, so I figured I'd go to the movies, by myself, tonight. I really really want to see Brokeback mountain. Not that hubby and I get out together much, but this is one of the few me only movies out there right now. I try not to waste the few we both want to see on me nights.

I looked up when and where it's showing...ONLY 1 theater in the area has it. For that I have to drive 17 miles, and through countless not so great neighborhoods to an area I haven't been before.

Oh well. Guess it will just be an exciting adventure to the grocery store for me tonight:-)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Theaters under the best of circumstances ooog me out. I want to see Brokeback Mountain so bad. I have it on Netflix, but I don't know if I can wait.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home