GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Geesh what happened to airfare's?

I was like totally considering coming to the Austin Blog blowout, and when I first checked prices it would have been like $230, now the cheapest fare is almost $400 and that's if I come into an airport 70 miles away from my house. Bummer, guess that made the decision for me. Oh well.

We had a victory on #1's bedroom redo we're in the process of. We decided to be brave an pull down the paneling in his room and low and behold, NO GLUE YAY!!!!!!!! We were slightly concerned that they may have glued the stuff to the plaster walls and the entire wall would have come with the paneling, but nope, just a bunch of nail holes to fill. We may actually finish this project some day. Hubby and the boys are out buying me more patching compound (I ran out) and blue paint for the sky...i.e. Ceilings. Just need to finish patching/sanding the wall that was paneling, wash the walls, and we're done with the demo mode, and onto decorating YAY!

Now if only Hubby can pick out an acceptable shade of blue for the sky. ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    Well, you have just given me a new challenge. Thank you.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dynila said…

    You're letting him pick the paint? You ARE brave.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home