GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Defintaly need the blowout (and also a few blowout questions)

K, talked to hubby today, researched all the airfares (although haven't bought one yet, I always hate to actually buy one...like they might go down in a week or something) Looks like I get to drive 70 miles to fly to Austin, when I live 10 minutes (no kidding) from the airport. Does anyone know why the Cincy airport is so expensive???? All I can think is I know Delta's been having issues and they are the main carrier here. Oh well an extra 2 hours of quiet.

So now the questions....For all the out of townies, when are you going? How long are you staying, Where are you staying? For the in towines, Are you planning on just doing blogger stuff on Sat night, or the whole weekend? I was thinking of flying in Friday afternoon/evening, and Leaving Monday. The way I figure it I should fly down no later then Friday so I am sure to make the party Sat night. If no one is going to be around Sunday I might leave then, but now that I think of it, I might just take the day to chill by myself somewhere warm, even if no one is going to be around. And you know me I must be the last one to leave a party ;-)

Only think I REALLY need to try to do is somehow get Rudy's back to hubby and his co-worker..um yeah that's going to work ;-)

Oh and the reason I decided I need to go. I got my first Evite in over a year today *snif*snif* just brings back old times with (semi) normal people.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    We're staying at the SFA Intercontinental on 6th. You can stay with us if you want!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said…

    oh good Kami answered. I will post on my blog and see what answers you get.

    K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home