GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Due to popular demand...more on the shirt

I ordered This one Just the basic woman's T-shirt. I'd post a picture, but since I a) can't find the camera, and b) am having another not put together day and haven't even brushed my hair yet (HEY I got dressed, in my old sweatshirt, but still, I'm dressed what more do you want) You'll probably have to wait till after the blowout.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Kami said…

    You better find that camera, girl!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yahoooooie! I just now made it here (because I suck...) and am so excited that you're coming! I knew a long time ago b/c of Evite, this is my official celebration and congratulation from breaking free of your kids for a few days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home