GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Friday, January 20, 2006

Note to child #2

Dear son,
While I realize you are at an age of great changes, becoming aware of you're bodily functions, and that you are only trying to lighten my work load. Please in the future consult either myself or you're father when it is time to change you're poopie diapers. I don't mind if you change you're wet ones by yourself, and you are quite good at it, but you don't yet have the capabilities to change the poopie ones without creating a nightmare for mommy when she get's out of bed that morning. Honestly it's more then this mother can handle first thing in the morning. I also appreciate that you understood to sit on the potty when you took you're diaper off. But next time make sure the poop side is up, not on the floor, and that you wipe the remnant poopy off you're but BEFORE sitting down.

I will make you a deal. I will venture to the store with you and you're brother today, buy you some real underwear, plastic pants, pullups for night time and for venturing out. I will accept a weeks worth of accidents and mistakes, during what might be one of the more disgusting periods of time in a mother's life, if you promise not to drag this into a 1 1/2 year ordeal like you're brother did.

Thank You
You're mother.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home