GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Friday, February 03, 2006

Brag time




It's been a while since I posted any brag pictures so today I decided to get caught up.

This first one is just an awesome shot Hubby got of Glenn snuggeling with his Elmo. I really like how the sun and shadow's play off him, Yes I need to crop the window, and messy toy room out of it.


The paint is from when Glenn was helping me paint his walls. We did finish the first coat, and yes it is a very bright Green, but hey what other color should a 5yr old's jungle room be. We still have to do the second coat, spraypaint the bunk beds, paint the mural, the tree bookshelf, make curtain's, bedspreads, and a covering for the closet. My goal is to be done before he thinks a jungle room is too baby-ish.

And last, but not least is one to show I can at least have my boys looking like I'm a put together mommy, in matching outfits. We'll ignore the fact they have matching shirts because if they didn't it would be a jelousy issue with cookie monster, and that Glenn has holes in his jeans. They're play jeans, and all that's clean today ;-) And notice mommy isn't in the picture to ruin the image.

****P.S. We're also ignoring the fact that blogger uploaded the pics in the wrong order, but hey you're all pretty smart, and I think you can figure it out.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Such cute boys!!

    Don't you love when they "help" you do stuff?

    Thanks for your advice on the sewing machine!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Keep us updated on the room progress. I swear I'm buying paint this weekend. Your boys are getting too big.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    Holy crap! When did Timothy get so big? Dang...

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Lucky Lum said…

    Man, they sure have gotten big!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home