GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I need a nap

My parents left yesterday. The visit went all in all pretty well. Only problems were actually with hubby who has been moodier then a PMSing woman without chocolate lately. But even that didn't come to blows like it might have.

I have spent today trying to get caught up on my blogs, making a small dent in the mountain of laundry I have in my basement, and getting back to normal. I still have to figure out what's for supper the rest of the week, since I'm really trying to stick to our budget and there is no money left until Friday, Actually we're down by like $200, but that's another story. Luckily like everytime my mother leaves the kitchen is stocked.

#2 has decided he no longer needs a nap and hasn't taken one the last two day's. So he's been having tantrums all morning. Let's hope he's out of that phase since mommy wants one today. I'd manage, but I have to work tonight. I did have a coffee this morning, at the mall while getting a security tag removed from something I bought 2 weeks ago, but it's not helping. I think I need to give it up since it even though it doesn't agree with me or my budget I've been buying a ton of it lately. Maybe I just need some alcohol instead, I'm not even picky today, beer, whine, margarita's, whisky, whatever...Is 12:54pm too early to start drinking???It is pm after all.

I'm off to decide what's for dinner, change laundry, and then hopefully get myself a nap if #2 will every quit screaming, protesting, and JUST GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    haha, as long as you don't drink in the morning, your doing ok.

    I wish either of our two would take a nap, especially now that Candy and I both work at home.

    Hmmm..I wonder if Candy has ever used your description of your hubby on me... Sometimes, being at home can drive you CRAZY.

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Candy said…

    Me? Nah, Tom, you would NEVER be that... never ever ever...

    Candy, who needs a secret blog... ;)

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Secret nothing. Hubby reads this daily, but was told if he reads it he can't bitch about what's in it ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home