GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Friday, March 17, 2006

Bwaahhhhhahahaha...Like a mad scientist

I'm at it again, and this time springing it on unaware, unsuspecting people. I'm Cooking! And not even from a cookbook, it's my very own St. Patty's day inspired experiment.

It all started this morning when I realized that St. Patty's day is the perfect excuse to use up a 1/2 head of cabbage (which I really don't like) in the fridge. As I was coming up this enchanting concoction that can only be described as a vegetarian-clean-out-the-fridge stew, I realized I am suppose to bring something "green" to work tonight for a pot luck. As my Green soda bread is already in the oven, and who knows how that will turn out since the leprechauns ate my normal recipe and I couldn't find it on line again, I decide I will bring the now dubbed "green stew" to work tonight. Afterall it's a huge pot that no one here will eat, and it does have lots of green Vegas in it.

Beware ALL!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However if I can find my nummy soda bread recipe in the next 20 minutes I'll make another loaf of that with food coloring instead. They better hope the leprechauns Luck is with them.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home