GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Monday, May 08, 2006

Stupid Internet

Or lack of I should say. I'm not ignoring people, nor have I disappeared off the face of the earth, but I woke up today to no internet and have no idea when it will return. DH hasn't been able to get through to the company, but he did get a recording saying "upgrades are in progress". Yeah sure. I'm posting this from the library, since I was here anyways, but hopefully will be back on at home tomarrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Kami said…

    Yikes. I get the shakes without the internet.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I cannot not turn on the internet. If I'm working on paying bills, checking my calendar...doesn't matter. I have to log on. Hugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home