GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The new do

ooops, I forgot to post this, wrote it over a week ago......


Just like E I needed a change. So I made a last minute appointment at the beauty college yesterday afternoon for today. I wasn't sure what I'd find today since the only man ever to make me want to grow my hair out, and actually be able to cut is so I could deal with it, had graduated. With Sam gone, and with the job options he had the last time I talked to him being on the other side of the city, I decided to take my chances and go to whoever had an opening. And today I met Adam, I almost feel like I'm cheating on Sam, but I think Adam is even steamier, if that's possible.

The minute I told Adam he could do whatever he liked to me (and he thought I just ment my hair Ha! Just kidding hubby! well for the most part) his eyes lit up. See that's the reason I like going to the beauty college. When I go anywhere else and tell them to do whatever they want, I need a change they don't believe me and will try to get me to cut it in stages, or just trim up what I already have. At the college they are still stary eyed enough to not be scared of screwing up. I will admit I got a little worried after he joked about giving me a punk look, and then went on to explain how when he's not given a specific style to do he will just start cutting without any plan and see how it comes out. But he assured me it always looks great, and hey after that head massage/hair wash who am I to complain. And he was right, I love the new due. Even if #1 didn't recognize me as I got out of the car, and the dog barked at me when I came in the door. Now I just hope I can succeed at styling it as well on my own.

Before: OK, I can't find a before picture of me. Well that's a lie, I did find one, it was very bad and I was in my PJ's. As hubby says I have a very bad adversion to camera's and it's true I do, but anywho my hair was shoulder length and straight with some slight layering going on towards the bottom, that is the reason it looked decent it was growing out in the first place.

After: Seriously this picture doesn't do it justice. It's much cuter in the mirror, and blogger won't upload the other picture of the back...which is all spikey.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger -E said…

    You look so cute! Seriously, you look like a young college gal!!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home