GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The more you do, the more there is

Someone please tell me how my house turned into the complete disaster It is????? I knew it was bad but Geesh. We've been madly cleaning because we were suppose to have a BBQ tomarrow with the most active contact I made from my personal ad, her hubby and kids. Turns out her kid is sick, but we still need to clean because my parents are coming to stay with the kids next week while Hubby has his surgery in another town 70 miles away.

Seriously I knew I dropped the ball on cleaning alot while working, but It didn't look that bad on the surface, but the more I clean the more I find to do. Our room is especially disasterous. Can I never ever in my life have a clean bed room? For whatever reason it always seems to be the dump space. Yes the house is dirty, but the big thing is we've seemed to accumulate junk all over the place. I mean sure the floor needs mopping, and the toilet needed cleaning despite being done constantly (I live with 3 males) but the big thing is the plie spots in every room that take forever to go through. Except our room. There the whole room was/is a pile spot. So far we've gotten through #1 and #2's rooms, and the living room. Still need to do under the vanity in the bathroom, part of the toy room, part of our room, and the kitchen. Also one of these day's I should stop ignorning all the grime on the window's too.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Me said…

    I hear ya girl! I had all three kids under the age of 5... and I always had a clean, organized house.

    I find it harder to keep it clean now that the kids are older... I'm not sure if it's because I expect 'them' to do more work (and they don't of course... LOL) or if it's because we just got so BUSY with all their sports, lessons, etc. going on that we don't have time... or what? But yeah, my house is messier now than ever!

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger Candy said…

    Yeah.... I have a weekly maid and mine still gets gross in between... she comes on Tuesdays and by Monday I'm wondering how in the heck 4 people can make such a freaking mess!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said…

    When we work there is just no way to keep it like we would like. When school lets out I all of a sudden start seeing the cobwebs, attacking the piles and it drives me crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home