GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Thursday, August 03, 2006

To save money

I went to the Wonder Hostess Bakery Outlet

2 Loaves Light White bread - $1.79

2 Loaves Light Wheat Bread - $1.79

Normal cost at the grocery store approx $6. A savings of $2.50 Cool I think......BUT WAIT

Add in :
Box of Twinkies $1.99
Box of Choc. Chip muffins. $1.99
2 Individually wrapped Moon Pies $.80

I ended spending $2.30 MORE, and getting an extra 10 lbs on my hips out of the deal..

That was stupid.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger -E said…

    Sounds like me at Big Lots yesterday. I went in for the vacuum at the amazing low price and ended up buying 3 packs of juice boxes, a floatie, double chocolate Gripz for the boys and a bottle of margarita mix, naturally for me.

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    But those moon pies are soooo good! I saw it was well worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home