GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm never going to the dentist again

A few weeks ago I went for fillings on the left side of my mouth, and came home to #2 splitting his head open at the neighbors. I hauled him into Urgent care to find out it wasn't bad enough for stiches.

Today I had the appointment for the right side of my mouth. I come home to return of the worst 3 day stomach ache I've ever had that I thought was gone (I'm heading to urgent care when DH gets home as stupid as I feel for going in for a stomach ache) .

Then DH lets me know shit is blowing up at work and he's suspended tomorrow for something that wasn't even his responsibility. That's the last time he'll answer a question for a co-worker. Basically his company is treating all the people from his pre-buy out company like shit. We belief they're trying to get them to quit, but in the process they're breaking like a million little laws.

DH is looking for another job and we're now thinking of looking into contract work because it's more available, but I also want to find a Lawyer, or someone to report their butts too. I"ve looked for some info online, but it's all discrimination issues, which actually might be an avenue for Dh to go since none of this crap was happening before his surgery....hmmmm

1 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh! That's a sticky situation. Sorry no advice but to wait it out until something better comes along.

    You can come back to Austin!

    Tooth pain and stomach pain. Ouch!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home