GAT'sfamily

Our family: Mom, Dad, 5yr old, 2yr old, and very large, but friendly dog in N. KY

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm in shock

It started out a normal night. Hubby was working late so I took #1 and #2 to BK for dinner so they could play on the playscape. They have a small little area for #2 at this particular BK, so it's friendly for both children. Well I'm peacefully sitting drinking my raspberry Ice Tea when I realize that #2 is missing. I so do not panic since with #2 this is a common occurrence, just got up to look for him. I did panic when I realized my 22 month old was at the TOP OF THE PLAY AREA. I was waiting for him to get stuck, but suprisingly enough he didn't. Turns out he still can't get up the steps, but he figured out he could go up the slide. This kid is going to give me a heart attack one of these days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home